Thursday, July 28, 2011

ob-la-di, ob-la-da

A few revelations in the past few days...
1) I'm not a very patient mother... even sober I still want to throw shoes across the room when my (almost 4) daughter doesnt want her little sister to wear her outgrown "buttfly" shoes and we're trying to get out of the door. Something to work on.

2) I really hate watching our neighbors sit outside in our shared driveway and drink beer all night. I just don't want to be there.


3) While evenings are hard, lately the thought of wine doesnt really sound like it would taste good right now. I'm grateful for that.

4) my eczema didnt magically disappear, nor did my cellulite. huh. guess sobriety doesnt fix everything.

1 comment:

  1. You talk a great deal about your neighbors drinking and having block parties. Have you ever thought at least one of them goes home each night and feels exactly the same way you do? Just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete